Junior Graphic Designer
Seeking: 15-20 hours per week, preferably NYC or Seattle but open to all locations.
Us: A young, creative, mission-driven brand dreaming up quirky hair accessories. Started in 2019 as a one-woman brand and by 2023, have grown to a team of 10. We are a tightly-knit, diverse, and caring team and we will be keeping it that way! Our community is everything -- the reason why we are here and the fuel for our purpose. We are equal parts mission and impact-driven, artfully weird with product development and visuals and community & customer obsessed. We are dedicated to cultivating a healthy work culture with lots of room to grow.
You: You have a KEEN eye for color and creating a VIBE. Equally, you are a SMART designer who, above all, advocates for visual clarity. You are ½ part quirky and artistic, ½ organized and structure obsessed. You have a deep need for everything to have a home but you also can get lost in a Pinterest rabbit hole. You have experience working in a professional setting with a team and understand the importance of communication. You are a city person because you love The Culture and trend spotting but you also nerd out in niche bookstores.
- Work closely with marketing team to create assets for all brand channels (Instagram, Website, Wholesale, Email, SMS, Ads)
- Work closely with product design team to design packaging and create new print pieces
- Serve as the main advocate for maintaining brand guidelines
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute creative ideas for campaign concepts that resonate with our brand and audience
- Communicate with the team and fully own and advocate for your projects
- B.A. in Graphic Design or something comparable.
- All Adobe Suite programs
- Knowledgeable in printwork and digital
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Motion graphics experience
- Figma experience
- Klaviyo experience
Are you this unicorn of a human? Fill out the application below!
Chunks seeks individuals of all backgrounds, orientations and experiences to apply. BIPOC, female and LGBTQIA+ individuals are highly encouraged to apply.
We will list any available job openings on this page, but if you don't see anything matching your skillset and think you'd be a great fit, feel free to submit your resume and application here. We're always looking for amazing humans!